"A person who is nice to you but rude to the waiter is not a nice person." - Dave Barry

Friday, March 29, 2013

Awkward.

The local Bureau-of-trying-to-fuck-up-my-day tried to run a sting on me the other day! Not me specifically, my bar, but I ended up being the target.

Around 6 pm, they sent a young kid in to buy a bud light. Here's the problem, sillies, this kid was about 8 feet tall with braces and freckles, looking all of 15. He walked in the door with money already in his hand, sat in the very first stool, and quickly ordered the lamest beer we have. Also, two other local bars had already called to warn us that there was a sting going around town. I asked him for his ID and he super casually told me he didn't have it, like I'd be like, "NBD bro! Here's your bud light!" Nope. In the time it took me to refuse him service, he made a break for the front door and disappeared into the early afternoon sunlight.

Killed it! Get out of here, you sneaky fuckers.

No comments:

Post a Comment