"A person who is nice to you but rude to the waiter is not a nice person." - Dave Barry

Friday, January 25, 2013

Weird.

Last night a guy in his early twenties came in and ordered a beer. I asked for his ID and it had VOID stamped into it in little holes. I said, "..I can't take this ID" and he sadly asked why. I explained that it was literally void (which I've never even heard of happening) and he was actually a little surprised somehow. He had a temporary ID, pulled out a paper ID and asked if I could take that. Sometimes we can do expired ID plus new paper copy if it's in like the one week window between hard copies, so I went to ask my boss. On my way to her, I realized the paper ID had no picture and said in plain writing that it was not any type of valid ID. Poor guy. I went back to explain that and, lucky for him, he finally pulled out his passport.

Also, never fucking ever blow a whistle inside a bar, especially while a musician is performing. Douches.

No comments:

Post a Comment