"A person who is nice to you but rude to the waiter is not a nice person." - Dave Barry

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Welcome!

I've been a waitress for a few years now and I've seen people display all kinds of behavior. Among some of the most common, you have-
  • Your regulars, who are awesome but sometimes try to throw their weight around like they own the place. 
  • People who have worked in the industry and try extra hard to be good customers (we love you!). 
  • People who have clearly not worked in the industry and have no idea what it is like. 
This blog will likely focus on that last group.

And I'll try to leave you with a tip of my own in each entry. To start us off- 
I don't care if you call me a server or a waitress or even, "that lady" but please, please look at me when you speak to me and show at least a basic grasp of manners.

No comments:

Post a Comment