"A person who is nice to you but rude to the waiter is not a nice person." - Dave Barry

Monday, May 2, 2011

A really good day? No way!

Today I managed to get through a whole lunch shift without any rude customers! Maybe it's the nice weather, but people were pleasant and polite and happy all day. It was great.

So nothing to rant about today really, I'll just leave you with your tip-
As servers, we understand that not every table wants to be chatty and have fun with us. That's fine, we tend to pick up on it quickly and leave you alone for the most part. Just do me a favor; when I walk up to greet you (as I am required to do) please do not interrupt me to bark out your drink order. It won't ruin your whole night if you wait the fifteen seconds it takes me to say hello.

No comments:

Post a Comment